Monday, July 14, 2014

Introduction Spooky Guardian

Introduction Spooky Guardian

I was born in the world of video games faith.

Saw the introduction of the virtual world ...

Kicked Pong, I got the Colecovision and controls the fate of many avatars in search of fame and fortune.

Then I saw the horror!

One that you need to mortal maze of corridors. I have visited many haunted houses in the basement with lava filled. Fighting demons and unclean animals ...

And I liked it!

Of course, all this violence did not spare me physically. If you say that Clearasil is perhaps responsible for my skin problems that I I do not drink much.

Between two video games, I enjoy writing SF and horror of our contemporary authors. The film is also a pleasure, the genre does not matter.

If nostalgic old games that include, I'll be there for you!

If you find one that fear and feel the goose bumps, the joystick in hand, I'll be your guide.

In short, I'm the dark side of each of you ...

Spooky'm responsible!

No comments:

Post a Comment