Monday, July 14, 2014

I'm just a dead pixel?

I'm just a dead pixel?

When I saw on the screen, I immediately thought a dead pixel. A small white dot in the center of many black pixels. He has tried to restart the console, but nothing did, I was always on the screen. Suddenly you continue playing, and I grew up.

First, I appeared in your old computer games like Rayman, The Lion King, The Jungle Book, Hercules or Tomb Raider. I ride on the handheld, the Game Boy Color version of Pokemon Pikachu with yellow glass Zelda. You have not noticed, because I full members in his game, he was used to me without, I spent part of the decoration, a tree, a sword, an enemy, the hero.

Then came the Playstation 2, I have spent hours trying to follow both James Bond Nightfire, Splinter Cell, Tomb Raider again, Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings. And you went to more adult games like Manhunt, Gun, Star Wars Bounty Hunter ... I struggled with the transition, but I managed to adapt and violence was me. I was more realistic than the other pixels blood. I was the dagger in the back seat of your target, the plastic bag étouffiez victims.

The transmission of the HD generation, I was more mature, he began to play more scripted, sometimes can be the graphics that you give a touching story. David Cage has me in heavy rain or Skyrim Bethesda oblivion is used, lately I've seen the last of us, or Tomb Raider, maybe you will see me brothers, Metal Gear Rising.

And one day he was given a new, more powerful than the computer console. I thought you left me. But it was a real makeover so consider a dead pixel from the beginning. I had a bunch of pixels to be your best friend. I go to as many games this team. The first was Metro 2033, followed by Skyrim, once again, legends, Project Zomboid. My great love is when I really knew Super Meat Boy. I compared it heavily on these little creatures of flesh, could small pile of meat a brother to me. I became a fan of this superhero. Then he became interested in Civilization V, Sleeping Dogs, Shadowrun Returns. It is said that the last time, if you give me enormously in the indie games such as wind Forge where I like to travel the world in an airship, or South Park and saw the truth, keep thief and ...

I was a separate being, I like to talk to you, but you did not hear me, I like my opinion on the games that you play to give, I would tell you if it's bad or good.

Today I present to you, you know me, you tell me more about the games that you know to introduce. I hope I like it.

This is only the beginning of a long journey ... I think ...

I'm just a dead pixel? I'm just a dead pixel? I'm just a dead pixel? I'm just a dead pixel? I'm just a dead pixel? I'm just a dead pixel? I'm just a dead pixel? I'm just a dead pixel? I'm just a dead pixel? I'm just a dead pixel? I'm just a dead pixel? I'm just a dead pixel? I'm just a dead pixel? I'm just a dead pixel? I'm just a dead pixel?

No comments:

Post a Comment