Monday, July 14, 2014

Introduction Seidish

Introduction Seidish

Sincerely least memorable!

I Seidish, 21, Brest, sausage eater and drinker redbull. Growing up with a more or less Gamer brother; a family, even if they have not yet driven not play much video games (instead) you play very young, as a rule, and I love it. But that's not all, because on 92 saw the birth of the greatest phenomenon in the world that has entered the field and is still in both the big heart present that small, I mean, either Pokémon.

I started on the Amstrad CPC with, among others, the game Rick Dangerous, followed by Game Boy and Super NES, Zelda, and then I discovered the N64 and it was the beginning of a crazy love story. Fan of Zelda, Metroid and Pokemon all finished opus hit me and a lot of them, so I know a bit. Well, I played on Gamecube and Wii, then one day I went into the PS3 console in which I spent most of my time and enjoy or excel with Dark Souls. Of course, I also play a lot on the PC, where I a lot of time in strategy games such as Age Of Empire, Command and Conquer, Heroes, etc.. Finally, I stopped a few years before he followed by WoW Guild Wars Guild Wars 2 .

That's it for me, I hope you could bring something meaningful for the team and I am very happy to join you. Thank you.

Seidish.

PD: Oh, incidentally, I have the Wii U

No comments:

Post a Comment